Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 in 30 Challenge: Day 24



Yeah, I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner, either.



I think it's because 24 days ago I couldn't tuck this shirt into these pants -- or any pants for that matter. And now I can! I'm sliding back down the scale after my Thanksgiving "pause" (tm Laura), and it is starting to show in how my clothes fit. I took a peek at the scale this morning and I am sure this week I will cross the 10-pound loss mark. Hurray!!

Truthfully, I wanted to wear the white tuxedo tunic top untucked, with this jacket and my ponte skinny pants, but the hem of the shirt looked way too messy instead of the casually chic look I wanted. I will try it again in a couple of weeks once I can wear different shirts again. But tucked, with my modern bootcuts and a great statement bead-and-ribbon AT necklace -- I loved how crisp and professional it looked without being stuffy or boring.

I may have done a little dance of glee.



Close-up shot. I still can't quite tell if the jacket is navy or black in the darker color, but the blue beads were complementary almost leaning into clashing so I am thinking it might be black. If it were navy they would have looked more matchy, don't you think?



+++++++

So glad everyone is as excited about the new WW plan as I am! The return to emphasizing real foods is the Weight Watchers I know and love, the one where I lost my weight on times 1 and 2 in my "yo yo diet" cycles. Don't worry, I have a very full box of MF foods so I am not switching until at least January or February, but I admit, I was thinking a lot about the new plan all day yesterday, and how I would fit it into my daily eating.

I know a number of readers expressed interest in joining up. Let me know if you do and how it goes! Maybe when I am ready to join we can form our own online group. :)

9 comments:

  1. You look good!

    I've heard buzz on FB about the new WW. Seems like a plan for a post-MF world is emerging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time do you take your photos? I barely have time to get dressed in the AM, let alone dress, take photo, download, comment and post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot - congratulations on the shirt tuck-in!!! And yes, that outfit is very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue beads make the outfit perfect.

    Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything, the jewelry, the studded jacket, your perfectly fitting pants! You look like you're gonna take on the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jacket is really classy! You look great in this combo, in my opinion.

    I can't wait for my shingle pain to lessen so I can wear "real" clothes again! You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great. I am so bummed that jacket did not do anything for me, because I love it. It looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great classic outfit!

    I am excited about the new WW as well - it's always bothered me that a banana cost more points than a processed bar full of sugar, so it's good to see the new program reflect a push towards more "real" food.

    ReplyDelete