Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday: Workout, Hangout and Voter's Choice!

DSC_5961

Today's workout was an hourlong walk along the North Shore bike path. For our monthly department meeting, we are meeting on the path to walk as a group; I am hosting the meeting with a co-worker so I wanted to do this path beforehand so I could gauge how far we could get in our alloted time. I went a bit farther than that mark -- it was such a pretty walk! Lots of lush green woods. I should try to take photos next time.

DSC_5962

At first I did not want to post these photos because I look so lumpy in them, but you know what? I AM lumpy. I need to acknowledge that in order for The Dupa Project to be successful. Besides, if I didn't post it, then everyone would miss out on my ridiculous cat waving to his loyal internet followers!

DSC_5963

Of course, as soon as I let him in, he's no longer interested in posing for you guys. Nice manners, George!

Details:
yellow cotton hoodie, Old Navy
yellow-orange multi tank, Old Navy
black Under Armour running pants, Dick's Sporting Goods
New Balance sneakers

Then it was time for a busy, busy day of nothing! Eventually I went out to the Rack to pick up a new bra and a dress, and I got caught in a downpour so I did some more shopping at the Trader Joe's next door, but really, it's been a lazy day of Farmville and emailing with friends. (By the way, thanks for the Rack suggestion, Rose! I didn't see any tops I liked this time, but I will try again soon. I wasn't in the mood to hunt for too long.)

DSC_5964

I am literally yawning in this photo. That's how lazy I was today. AWESOME.

DSC_5965

Details:
brown sleeveless sweater, BR 2009
white camisole, Target
skinny jeans, Martin + Osa 2010
bronze BOC sandals, Famous Footwear 2009

++++

So now it's time for a poll! I am not particularly interested in doing detailed posts about The Dupa Project; I know many of you are here for the fashion and not the dieting part of my life, and I'm still not ready to go through all of it again so publicly as I have in the past. However, do you guys want to continue seeing my workout outfits? Because I am seriously fashion-crazy enough to post those along with my regular clothes, if you are interested!


3 comments:

  1. So glad King George graced us with a wave, lol!

    Do the workout outfits - I love seeing what you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the workout outfits! We're just getting a gym membership this year (apparently the Mayo Clinic has an aweome gym complete with saltwater pool) and so I'm at a loss as to what to wear beyond, uh, my gym shorts from eighth grade. Which I OBVIOUSLY still have. Anyway, I adore these posts, keep them up.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel my workout clothes are stuck in the early 80s. I'd love to see what you're comign up with!

    ReplyDelete