A blog about fashion, daily outfits, food, dieting, and everything else.
Sunday, June 8, 2014
5% gone, baby, gone
I have lost 5% of my body weight since joining WW in March. It's not coming off as fast as I would like -- a little more discipline and monitoring would change that pretty quickly -- but it IS coming off. Woohoo!!
The hardest thing for me is to stick with it when it's coming off so slow. I like your matter of fact attitude and self awareness about this. Congratulations!
Congratulations. Weight-loss is hard. I'm trying to shed some pounds and finding it tougher than expected. Thanks a lot for the nice comment you left on my blog.
WOW Kristen, congrats ! Would you believe there are no weight loss support groups here ? WW is unheard of - I gained 15 pounds and its been so hard to get rid of them, they seem like they are 50 -
Slow and steady wins the race :)
ReplyDeleteYou're making progress in the right direction and that's what matters. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteThe hardest thing for me is to stick with it when it's coming off so slow. I like your matter of fact attitude and self awareness about this. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations - keep going!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great, Kristen!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Weight-loss is hard. I'm trying to shed some pounds and finding it tougher than expected. Thanks a lot for the nice comment you left on my blog.
ReplyDeleteWOW Kristen, congrats !
ReplyDeleteWould you believe there are no weight loss support groups here ? WW is unheard of -
I gained 15 pounds and its been so hard to get rid of them, they seem like they are 50 -