Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pink power!

I used to row on the crew team in prep school, and our coxswain had this bright pink raincoat that she wore at practice. It became a talisman for us; eventually she cut up the raincoat and gave us ibexes to wrap around our wrists for special races. She would shout "pink power" to motivate us through a tough row, and to this day it is the phrase we say to each other on Facebook.

The last two days I was all about the pink power in my outfits. This was Monday.

Details
Jacket: eloquii from Gwynnie Bee
Top: the perfect white tee from Lane Bryant
Pants: grey pinstriped modern bootcuts fr Gap.
Shoes: black peeptoe pumps from DsW.








3 comments:

  1. I really like the clothes that you got from Gwynnie Bee. They seem to fit you well. Looking good Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays outfit is lovely.
    Did you start the new job yet?
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit looks really great on you Kristen.
    I think you are looking really trim in the top photo!

    ReplyDelete