Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pink Power 2

Don't tell Emily Post, but I wore white pants before Memorial Day.

Don't tell my ankle pant hating self, but they were white ankle pants.

I couldn't help it. We had a rapid change in temps yesterday where it shot up to 80 degrees by lunch. I was sweating just getting dressed, with every window in the house open. I just couldn't bear the thought of black pants and closed toe shoes. So I pulled the tags often new Eloquii cropped pants and gave them am inaugural wear.

I don't regret a thing. Pink power!!

Details
Top: hot pink old navy blouse from last fall
Pants: white eloquii curvy cropped ankle pants
Shoes: rose gold Tahari flats, DSW
Necklace: hmm I forgot where I got this. Loft or loft outlet I think. It's one of my favorites.








5 comments:

  1. I always liked the pink Power Ranger - your last two posts remind me of her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faux pas or not, I really like these white pants! I imagine you'll get a ton of wear out of them this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pants. They're fitted, but not tight.

    It seems like whenever I wear something white the first thing I do is spill coffee on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, is it Memorial Day? I always thought it was Easter! I really like your white pants! I want something similar too. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a fan of white pants, so in my book anyday is a perfecy day to wear them - i love the look.

    ReplyDelete