
The gold firefly top started as a Gwynnie Bee rental, and I loved it. I saw it on Eloquii as a final sale for $14, and I had to scoop it up. Pink and gold, pretty and fun.
I added this gold necklace to give it a bit of an edgier look.
Then of course I had to finish it off with a classic black jacket. This is why we own them!
I went with a semi-tuck look, which actually cut down on the muffin-top. No picture, but I got a cute black faux-alligator Kenneth Cole Reaction clutch as a freebie casino giveaway, and it went perfectly with it. (I will get a picture next time; I am surprised how much I love that clutch!)
After that, the shower itself was a breeze! Next weekend: the wedding. Hurray!
Your look really cute and youthful in your ponytail, Kristen. I like the gold top and necklace...adds just the right amount of luster for an upgraded casual look for the shower.
ReplyDeleteAbout your hair and bangs...I'm growing out my bangs for the first time 25 years. My bangs are constantly falling in my face. They're about the same length as yours...how do you keep them in line?
Looks like a fun afternoon!
ReplyDeleteThis casual look works perfect for many occasions - a shower, an afternoon at the mall, drinks with friends... i think this looks amazing.
ReplyDelete