Thursday, October 11, 2012

I bet you wish I worked in your office

I re-decorated my office today.

IMG_5345

Yes, those are chairs shaped like high-heel shoes.

photo2

I brought them from home; unbelievably (or believably, if you know me like I think you do), they have been collecting dust in my basement the last few years. We bought them on a lark to decorate our bedroom, but they were too big for the space. They fit in this space just fine!

They're pretty comfortable too. Even Phillip agrees!

IMG_5346

Actually, all the dudes in my office came in and sat in them, at least for a minute or two. You can't help trying them; they're so fun!

photo3

I'm only sorry it took me so long to clean them up and bring them in. They make me smile every time I look from my own, boring, regular chair.


8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE those chairs! I want them in my office and my home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That it AWESOME!! My office could use a shot a whimsy too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phillip is quite dashing in the chair. They're so adorable in your office; I'm sure you coworkers will enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen anything like 'em - and they're a GREAT addition to your office! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those chairs are awesome! My 13 year old daughter would just ADORE those chairs in her room! I wouldn't mind them either, but I'm sure my husband would have a thing or two to say about them! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great! My office could use some whimsy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love someone like you in my office! My group tends to be pretty quiet and reserved, but I'm pretty sure these chairs would bring them out of their shells a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those are so neat! I had a high heel shoe chair in my bedroom when I was a teenager. So fun!

    I want to work in your office! ;)

    ReplyDelete