You guys, I am obsessed with blazers right now.
Maybe it was the rousing success of my striped blazer this summer, or that I need to wear more suit-like outfits at meetings at work, but all I am buying these days are blazers. This fuschia one is on its way to my house now, courtesy of Gap, a 30% off sale, and a fistful of $10 reward certificates I had collected.
This royal blue one is traveling with it. Hope they both work out! I love a good punch of color.
I was so crazy about Ally's striped jacket with the shirred sleeves I went tip-toe-ing through the Karen Kane site and spotted this lovely clay one. A rich brown hue gets me everytime. I am resisting buying it, for now.
This one I picked up during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for half the price. Love the leather trim and the moto styling. I also got a purple pencil skirt that I am going to ROCK with it.
I'm heading out for a well-earned beach vacation starting tomorrow, but once it's fall I think I know what I'll be wearing. Even better, these will work well through the winter too.
What's catching your eye (and wallet) for the fall?




I am equally obsessed with this catalog - http://www.peruvianconnection.com/home.do - which I just received in the mail. I want all of these deep, rich neutrals, especially the blue stone color, not as gray as gunmetal, but which makes me think of a stone path wet with rain. I'm not exactly looking forward to fall and cold weather, but when it arrives I know what I'm wearin'.
ReplyDeleteOoooh, thanks, I will check it out!
DeleteI tried out the straight leg trouser jeans you have been rocking. And they were wayy too tight on my tree trunk legs. *sigh* I wanted them to be awesome! Oh well, my favorite buy lately has been a pair of the Marisa Stright Leg Seamed cotton pants from LOFT. SOOO dreamy... and they come in a polka dot version. I am trying to resist...
ReplyDeleteI think you would really love these pants, and they would look great on you.
http://www.loft.com/loft/product/product%3A285279/LOFT-Marisa-View-All/Marisa-Seam-Front-Modern-Straight-Leg-Pants-in-Stretch-Twill/285279?colorExplode=false&skuId=12181162&catid=catl000014&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=5912
Hmm, I may try those, but the Marisa cut was never a good one for me with LOFT. But I never say never!
DeleteThey are all lovely picks! I ignored the Gap F&F sale and missed the opportunity to snag that ponte academy blazer at 30% off. What a miss! It is such a looker!
ReplyDeleteGap is having all kinds of crazy sales right now; they just had another for 40%.
Delete