ANYWAY. I did go to work on Friday. I said to my sister that morning that it was just a black Target dress but I really liked the details of the outfit, so she reminded me to take photos of those. Which I did for once. :)


New LOFT necklace, brown Kohls cami. (On purpose this time!)

Orange Clark Long Pond sandals, orange Essie polish. So fun!
Saturday I wore a repeat of this outfit. And I got a much needed haircut. LOVE it!

Sunday I threw a 4th of July cookout for some friends. My friend J took this shot of me in my red, white and blue outfit. Between the goofy expression on my face and George jumping up and putting his white belly on the glass, it's a wonder the picture worked at all.

White LOFT tee, bright blue Lands End knit shorts, silver Hive & Honey bracelets from Piperlime, red cutout Target flats.
Sunday has been a little slow after an evening of sausage, fresh salmon and vodka lemonades. :) J stayed over and we went to the local 4th of July parade. I had a red striped Gap tee on with my stone Lands End shorts, but we didn't quite get a whole picture of it. But I got this one!

LOL! I did manage to get our whole faces at least. Pretty smile-y for a pair of tired women!

Boy I cannot wait to be off again tomorrow. I am beat!
Your hair looks fantastic! And I love your patriotic outfit - very fitting for the holiday without being too obvious. :)
ReplyDelete