Monday was one of the face-meltingly-hot days so it was a flop-proof dress-cami-sandals day. It was so hot while I was getting ready I couldn't even style my hair so I pulled it all back into the world's saddest ponytail. I can't even remember the last time I had to do that!

Tuesday, I wore...something. (It's been a long week, I forgot to take a picture.)
Wednesday, a new Target dress made its debut. It was cooler still so I added a teal green long sweater from LOFT. The pattern on the dress is so pretty, I will work on ways to accentuate that more in future wearings.

I will try to recreate Thursday's again a different day because it was a winner for cooler weather. New rich purple Target knit dress under my purple-taupe Gap sweater belted with a rich brown Kohls belt, and a lovely pink-purple-brown infinity scarf from my mother-in-law. Here it is piecemeal.
Dress:
Belt worn here:

Sweater worn here:

Scarf and sweater worn here:

Put in blender and mix. :)
Friday was my colorblind disaster. To answer your questions, I did not realize they were different colors until I was two minutes from the office, and yes, people did notice. But then they shared their mishaps of shoes colors and pants too; one person even confessed that she once wore two different pairs of shoes not just in color but in heel height! Yes, she wore one flat and one heel, and did not even notice until her back started to hurt. HEE. I felt much better after that.

I LOVE the new Target dress! That pattern is amazing!
ReplyDeleteTwo different heel heights? Ha! I haven't ever had a mishap like that but with all my multiples of things it's sure to happen someday. A coworked of mine keeps a pair of black trouser socks at work because she's notorious during the winter for coming in with navy socks / black pants / black shoes.
Ditto on the new Target dress! It's so cute! I might have to look for that on my weekly Target outing.
ReplyDeleteMonday's dress looks perfect for a hot day.
ReplyDeleteI have two pairs of pants that are tweedy, one black, one brown and I had to write the color on the tag because it was so hard to tell them apart when they're hanging in the closet.
Super cute polka dot dress! LOVE!
ReplyDelete