Monday, June 27, 2011

30 DoC: Day 24

It's funny, as I am entering the last week of the 30 Days of Creativity, I am finally hitting my creative groove: I want to take photos or make pretty salads or just see the world from new angles, and I am far less interested in using my outfits as my creative outlets. I want to just throw on a sundress or shorts and a tee then go my thing, not even bothering to take a picture.

My creative bent is finally turning outward, and I couldn't be more thrilled. So this weekend I went to the Street Sale in my town, and snapped away.

If I was still young enough, I totally would have gone down the fire pole. Whee!


Kittens! With pink tongues!


This is part of a war monument, but the childish shapes of the planes and boats seem so out of place. Looks like something that would be on wallpaper in a little boy's room, not etched in granite.


I have no idea what this is, and it had no signs around it. A...solar fan?


It's a hunka hunka burning crap.


I was all excited about this until I saw only kids could win. Dang!


Well, alrighty then. But why bring it to an antique auto display?


My friends reminded me it was a plastic display before I got too far. LOL!


Words to live by.


I got tired just watching the Jazzercise. (Jazzercise is making a comeback?!)


Should I get these new sunglasses?


No? How about these?


Hee!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun time !
    I have always wanted to buy one of those fake ice creams or cakes so I can let me sit around in the living room...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I think you should have bought the baseball sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete