Saturday, June 25, 2011

30 DoC: Day 23

This was the Day of UN-Creativity.



Notice anything in my "casual" Friday outfit?

That is a black-and-cream striped Lane Bryant sweater, coral Caslon cami, grey Privo sandals...and my BROWN Not Your Daughter's Jeans ponte pants. Not the black ones I thought they were.

Brown and black, unintentionally.

Sigh.

But you can imagine how the rest of my day went, right?

Let us never speak of this again.

4 comments:

  1. I take you the color difference didn't announce itself to you until you past the point of running upstairs and changing?

    Even if no one else noticed it would bother me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how funny. I'm sure anyone who noticed just figured you meant to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look black to me. I have that problem distinguishing between black and navy sometimes. But hopefully if anyone asked, you said you meant to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cream, black, and brown are all neutrals. They go together just fine in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete