Do you guys remember when we went to New Hampshire this summer with my sister and her family? She climbed Mt. Washington without a scratch, but when she got back down to the bottom, she wiped out in the parking lot trying to help maneuver the car out of its spot. Her knee has been in pain ever since. The doctor finally had her go in for an MRI; he thinks she has a torn miniscus. Once he sees the films next week, they will discuss surgery. She's looking forward to it, if only so she doesn't have to wear a knee brace and hobble around in pain all the time. Grimacing is a fashion don't!

So I took her for her MRI last night, and while we were there I remembered I hadn't taken an outfit photo yet! K obliged just outside Radiology.

The white sweatshirt jacket is new from Target, the teal top is on loan from my mom, and I broke down and bought the Target cutout shoes in yellow. They were on sale for $11! I did not have any closed-toe shoes! They're yellow! :) On Wednesday, Mom and K and I also hit an overstuffed accessory store called Charming Charlie's, and I picked up this multi-metal chain necklace. It's very me, don't you think?

Just a couple more days left to my vacation; readjustment back into heels, work clothes, and actual WORK is going to be very difficult next week! This has been really great.
You look perfect for a trip to the MRI place. Only YOU could pull that off Kristen! I am so NOT surprised that you bought those shoes...
ReplyDeleteThey're YELLOW!!! Love it. And you have the casual look down perfectly - you look great. :)
ReplyDelete