
Hee! I was showing my parents the fun of a timer and a tripod, and started horsing around. Then Mom joined in. Classic!


We had more formal photos too, but those were not nearly as fun. :) I took a few earlier for outfit details.

This is the Target dress that is sweeping the blogosphere right now. The drape is amazing, the double-wrapped self-belt hits at just the right spot, and the patterns and colors are great. I have it in this grey-and-navy stripes, and bright blue and white polka-dots. Helen just wore it the other day in the rumcake polka dots, and looked amazing!
This time I layered up because it was still cool out. Faux-denim leggings, new Target sweatshirt jacket in blue, white long-sleeved tee borrowed from my Mom, and my new yellow cutout flats and favorite pocketwatch fob necklace. I even managed a close-up shot of the details!

That night I went out to meet my old grammar school friends. Kids I went to school with from kindergarten to 8th grade; we were marveling that it had been 29 years since we'd seen each other, and we all just picked up right where we had left off. I laughed so hard at all the memories I had long-forgotten that they all reminded me of! It was the perfect, perfect ending to a great vacation.
Your mom is such a cute fun absolutely adorable lady!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS! Your mom is the bomb!
ReplyDeleteOY VEY with the sun up in here. Jeepers. I really need some. I'm about ready to stowaway on a plane to Florida or something.
Ahhhhhh! You guys are so cute! And it looks like you are having so much fun. :)
ReplyDeleteahaha your mom is hilarious! Wow, 29 years?! That sounds incredible!
ReplyDeleteYour shoes!!! I love them!
ReplyDeleteYour mom is so funny! You look amazing in that dress, Kristen!
ReplyDelete