
We ended up having quite a snowfall over the weekend. Here is my back patio where I shot several outfit photos this summer.


And the front:

It's suddenly truly winter in the Midwest, complete with below-freezing temperatures. I can't wrap my brain around the idea it is going to be like this until April; it all came on us so fast! Luckily, I have my week in Vegas to keep me warm. :)
As well as a scarf:

It's funny because I just wore nearly the same outfit but with the polka-dot top. There is just something about adding the black scarf at the top that seems to finish off the jacket outfit nicely. I think it may have something to do with the neckline of the jacket and how it flatters/doesn't flatter me.


One more day to go! I'm not going to lie; this has been an interesting experiment, but I am glad it will soon be over.
Ooh, such pretty snow (can you tell ours has long melted and I am back to loving snow...when we don't have it?? Hee!). I love your flamingos.
ReplyDeleteI agree, there's something about that scarf that finishes the neckline off.
You were so right to choose the yellow - the whole outfit, along with your smile, just pops!
ReplyDeleteSomething bright like yellow is perfect for this weather. At least you look sunny even the weather isn't!
ReplyDelete