
Sigh. I hate when my flash makes my headlights show up through the dress. ANYWAY.
aubergine AT sheath
purple AT silk-cotton bf cardigan
multi-stone 3-in-1 BR necklace
reversible skinny ATF belt, espresso/fuschia
reversible black/bittersweet Spanx tights (bittersweet showing)
brown Franco Sarto boots
Did another swap with belts. I am keeping aside all the things I am wearing separated from what I have left; I'm going to have to take a photo of what I ended up with versus where I started, because it's too funny! I'm so bad at pre-planning outfits, clearly. But I will finish this challenge with 10 items and 5 accessories, just you watch. Heck, I've swapped in so many reversible items I may be able to do with less!
A reversible belt is such a great idea! I wish I owned one.
ReplyDeleteI love your colour palette for this - that purple is lush!
GREAT outfit! I love the purple sweater.
ReplyDeleteI was your fashion twin today! Yay for purple cardigans with pockets. :)
ReplyDeleteAaah, I love those boots. :)
ReplyDeleteThe aubergine, brown, and black look so rich and pretty with the purple cardigan!
Thanks for your compliments about the Entier sheath dress. I really wanted to use this week as an excuse to learn how I *could* layer it since it's way too pretty to put away throughout much of the year.
Sheila, I picked up a couple of reversible belts this summer on sale and have been working up the nerve to wear them. One was metallic, which is not my thing. But I'm growing! LOL.
ReplyDeleteFA and BC, yay for purple cardigans!
Kari, that was a great idea about the Entier dress; I considered it but didn't have the nerve. Good thing too, since I swapped out almost half of what I originally picked. Ooops!