Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday: Where's the color?

DSC_3032

I know, right? No color at ALL!

No remixed items either, but I just could not put off wearing my Michelle Obama dress any longer. I love it so much; the knit bottom is as soft as pajamas, and the top pattern is so striking on the silky fabric. I would have gone without a sweater, but I knew I was going to be in a cold training room all day and I needed something on my arms. Next time!

Dress: Ann Taylor, on mega sale ($160 down to $59)
Shoes: nude pumps, 3 years old
Sweater: black bolero, ATF

+++++

Ohhhhh, my shopping ban is killing me. There are so many items online that I want to get! I don't even dare go into a store; I would never make it. I think I'll do another post tonight of all the items tempting me...maybe it'll help.

3 comments: