Like some shoes. I've realized I have almost all black or neutral/nudes. I need some colors!
I torn between these two red heels: these Chinese Laundry pumps recommended by Kari...

...or these Franco Sarto's over on Piperlime.

+++++
I'm also considering a new pair of Converse: either red (hmm, is that a theme?), or these from my alma mater. Heheheheh, those just make me laugh!
+++++
This easy breezy summer look has me wishing I had a full skirt because I would love to try it. I did just buy a giraffe print full skirt for $5 from Cute on the Cheap (okay, maybe my shopping ban isn't ironclad), but it might end up being too big.

Maybe these eyelet skirts on sale at ON would be better. I love the tahiti blue one!

As long as I am confessing my purchases, I also bought this one from Cute on the Cheap for $10. If it fits, I can add a camisole and it'll be a great weekend dress. I think the color will be very flattering.

++++++
Back to shoe lust. These Frye boots are pretty great, right? Ridiculously out of my price range, of course.

These Seychelle ankle-strap flats are also too rich for my blood, but I just love the color and design!

Sadly, I do need a plain pair of black pumps too. These BR stacked heels are probably the ones I should order, especially since they are ridiculously marked down.

+++++
There are still a couple of summer/casual items I'm wanting. These ON dresses keep hanging out in my shopping basket.


(For Fall)

I love dresses like those because you can do so much with them. Add leggings, tights, sweaters, boots, sandals, scarves, etc. I have one in black like this -- where it takes on the personality of the accessories I wear with it -- and I would love to get some others in colors.
++++++
Lastly, there are a couple of tops I have my eye on, even though I really, REALLY do not need any new tops. I have plenty. I have plenty. Stop looking at them!
But this Gap one could be a great replacement for my other banded top, which is way way too big. Not sure about the beige base color, though...

I'd like to find a tie-neck vee blouse, and this Target one has a good price and a pretty color and pattern.

I find the pattern on this Target tank fascinating; it's small enough not to take over an outfit, but interesting enough that I keep coming back to it. Would be great as a layering piece, don't you think?

+++++
If I had to narrow it down, I really want:
-one of the red heels
-red Converse
-purple Seychelles
-the 2 Target tops
-all the ON and BR stuff
Actually, Gap/BR/ON is starting its Friends & Family 30% off sale tomorrow. I could get the skirt, dresses, and BR shoes...
...
Shopping bans suck. Just sayin'.
Well, you can always keep an eye on these pieces & look for deals or markdowns in the future. Not to be an enabler, but sometimes a ban is worth breaking for a good deal if it's something that you genuinely will need & is better than anything else you will find. (If it's something that is just on your "I want" list, however, that's another story!)
ReplyDeleteHee, if only I had that kind of restraint! I checked this morning, and with the 30% off deal and the $20 Style Rewards card I had, I ended up placing an order with Gap. I got the dresses, the BR shoes, a sports bra from Athleta, and 2 sweats and a hoodie for pj's from ON all for $120, about $100 less than the price. Plus almost everything was already discounted (the sweats $7 and $9 apieces), and I just couldn't resist.
ReplyDeleteI officially have no willpower. *g*
So, to sum it up, you pretty much want everything in the post, right? :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha, great picks! I have the same problem with shoes... I mean I have a couple colors, but I want more! I wish I could wear pop colored shoes EVERY SINGLE DAY! But shoes usually get the shaft of my budget, sadly.
ROFL! I have no willpower. I ordered a bunch of it.
ReplyDeleteI have to remind myself this fall and winter to keep looking at colored shoes. I can't keep buying black (except the ones I JUST BOUGHT).