Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday: Remix Tops and a NAS debut!

DSC_3026


Woohoo, it was time to break out the NAS Trina Turk skirt! I suspect this will get a lot of wear as the seasons progress. It's so comfortable and versatile!

The sweater is one of the first mediums I bought at AT Factory; I love the color but it gets misshapen much too quickly, sometimes not even making it through the day. I have another one in white with the same issues. Good to keep in mind the next time I am buying cotton sweaters from ATF!

Tops: ruffled tank, Gap; teal cotton sweater, ATF
Belt: elastic/patent, AT
Skirt: grey paint-splatter Trina Turk pencil, Nordstrom
Shoes: black peeptoe wedges, ATL

Hee, I realized halfway through the day that I looked like a naughty secretary in those glasses.

7 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous on you. Too bad the fabric ruins that sweater because the color is devine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit looks amazing on you. I love the color of the cardgian, and the print on that skirt is beautifully modern without being too trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely amazing. If this bump wasn't going to exapnd soon, I'd totally buy the skirt and copy your look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colour on you and I love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks everyone! This is why I have to salvage the teal sweater; it's so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, you look fantastic in that skirt! So much fun to see you break out your NAS pieces, Kristen.

    ReplyDelete