
My very first LBD (skinny version). I love the structure and formality of the shape, which ironically is just a cotton dress that doesn't even need ironing after coming straight out of the washing machine. I don't wear it nearly often enough, I've decided. Next time I think I'll try it with a belt or an obi.
Dress: LBD, by Alfani from Macys
Camisole: teal Caslon from Nordstroms
Shoes: Me Too platform heels
+++++
The niece left today, and both Hubby and I are missing her. She's just a sweet, funny, chatty girl, and this was a blast for us. I can't wait to do this again with my nephews!
On the other hand, now I have no excuse for my horrible eating. Time to get it together, oh my yes. The scale is telling truths I don't want to hear, but it's time to listen to it.
Nice LBD - you look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteAnd yay, you're wearing your turquoise glasses. :)
I even matched them with the camisole, thinking of you the whole time! :)
ReplyDelete