Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Hello, how have you been?

Hello my friends!!  I am back (I never really left, I just stopped posting here on Blogger for a bit).  

Life has been busy, I have much to talk about and many pictures to share of my adventures. 

First I need to find the best way to blog again. I am trying to wean myself off my laptop and only use my iPad. I uploaded all my photos to Flickr too. But I can't figure out how to insert those same photos into my posts using the Blogger app. 





Any suggestions? What am I doing wrong?







3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! You'll find your legs again. Just keep posting and you'll do what feels right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, hello, Kristen! You have me on the tech stuff - I don't have a phone or iPad or anything other than my old clunky box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! I've seen some of your de-cluttering pics on Instagram. I need details and motivation. My big issue is my clothes closet. Would've, could've, should've is keeping that thing stuffed. Anyway, so glad you'll blog again.

    ReplyDelete