Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Catch up

Hello! So much to catch up on!

1. My WW leader moved out of town. You guys, Mark is gone!! This has thrown me off quite a bit; WW works best for me when I connect with the leader, and I really liked him. We've had a couple of substitutes since then, and none have really done it for me. We're supposed to get a new leader by mid-August -- I am just hoping I like them. I need this to work.

2. Speaking of which, I've been terrible about tracking food, and not-so-coincidentally since that tapered off I have been dicking around with the same three pounds, on and off and on again. So I committed with one of the women in the meeting (:::waves hi to Heather::::) that I would track this week, and we're going to email each other to stay accountable. Started tracking again today. Fingers crossed!

3. Amazingly, my walk with Abby has turned into a daily thing; it feels so great, and it shows on my body and face. It's got me craving more, and better tracking, so I finally purchased a Fitbit. Boy, that's fun! I've only had it a week so I'm still just tracking what kind of walking I do on a regular week. I ran a meeting last Tuesday where I was on my feet for 4 hours at the front of the room; walking back and forth and keeping everyone animated. In that little space, I walked 2 miles that morning!

4. Even though my weight has been stagnated, my body changes haven't. I am down a size in pants, and almost one in tops, so my closet has been going through a rehaul. Luckily I have plenty of clothes in smaller sizes to use, mostly pants.

5. Conversely, I am sick to death of all of my tops -- so I finally went on a shopping spree for more cotton shirts and work tops. But that should be saved for another post, because I have MANY THOUGHTS about plus-sized clothes.

Posting now before I forget -- hope you are all doing well!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the shopping post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, WW is no different than any other service you'd hire - you wouldn't go to a doctor that you weren't comfortable with or clicking with so why should you do that with a WW leader? I hope you will soon have someone you really like back in place.

    I'm not surprised that your body is changing since you've really been getting in regular exercise with your Abby walks. Hooray for that!

    ReplyDelete