Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pink or turquoise?

That is the question I posed to Jessie in our morning photo exchange yesterday. So you think we made the right choice?

Outfit details
Top: Loft ivory tee
Pants: gap modern bootcuts
Jacket: lands end striped
Shoes: black Bandolino heels
Necklaces: groopdealz or ILY

PS I went with turquoise.









6 comments:

  1. I like them both, but the turquoise really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - the turquoise was the best choice. Maybe the pink layered over a black shell?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote was turquoise, but the pink looks great too. Maybe next time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always pick turquoise if it's a choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them both...its hard to choose! Turquoise definitely makes more of a statement, but the pink is just pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think both colors work, I also picked this necklace up in turquoise after lusting over it for months... now, i almost never wear it.

    ReplyDelete