Thursday, January 3, 2013

Photo Spam

I take a LOT of photos -- not just of my outfits and food, but things that amuse me, or that I find pretty, or just something I want to capture in the moment. Before LFD, I had a photography blog called Kudzuplanet, where for several years I posted a picture of the day. That is defunct now, but I still find myself with a backlog of photos that I want to share, and sometimes I have neither the time nor the inclination to incorporate them prettily in a post. So one of my new irregular features -- as a way to keep me on a regular posting schedule will a Photo Spam, of all the shots I want to share but ran out of time in other posts to do so.

IMG_0329

The logo on the hotpads and apron from my mother-in-law. Ha!

IMG_0334

Barbie for President!

IMG_0596

My dad was very excited to see these in his Christmas stocking. Baffling, isn't it?

IMG_0569

My nephew let me put bows on him. We're now texting buddies.

IMG_0488

I really love my mom's tree. All the white and silver ornaments are so pretty.

IMG_0479

I loved the way Hubby wore browns and maroons together.

IMG_0473

Some shots of downtown Middletown while we were visiting Connecticut.

IMG_0453

IMG_0447

IMG_0445

The inn we stayed at was so pretty.

IMG_0420

IMG_0419

A sign on the employee break room door at Best Buy.  I think it is my new motto.

IMG_0415

Teehee.

IMG_0367

What I wore on NYE. The new jacket is a Christmas gift from my mom. Love it.

IMG_0615

IMG_0627

I love wine, too. ;-D

IMG_0633


12 comments:

  1. And I love your photos! How fun. But I swear Kristen, THE NEXT TIME you come to CT we have to meet IRL. I will drive to where you are. I mean it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, my friend, it is a DATE. And we will send photos to Shelley to make her jealous! :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I love that NYE jacket! It's so pretty!

    You know, as part of your goal to get on a regular posting schedule, you could add in a photo Friday or something. I don't think anyone would mind looking at your pictures each week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, that's a nice idea! I like the idea of an irregular feature, at least until I get back into the swing of consistent posting. But Foto Friday has great ring to it.

      Delete
  3. I think I'm going to like the Photo Spam feature, it's a fun peek into your mind and everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ally! I loved the outtakes you did the other day; the one in the window was so charming and real.

      Delete
  4. Awesome, I love seeing all your photos - you're a great photographer!

    Lovely NYE jacket! And I laughed at the tins of fishy things - my dad used to love getting those too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun fun fun! Love this new feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fun! I love seeing what calls to other people...great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sometimes doing a whole essay doesn't work, so it it will be good to have a place for the oddballs to be seen.

      Delete
  7. Kristen, happy new year! I miss seeing you and it's fun catching up with you remotely on your blog but not quite the same as it is over a glass of wine. Let's make a resolution to see each other soon :)
    xo,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete