Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas!

This last week got away from me, but I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! We are headed to see family and I am leaving my laptop behind, but my camera will be at the ready and I promise to catch everyone up when we return.

In the meantime, here are some shots of a trip Jessie and I took to the Chicago Botanic Garden last week. We were there for an indoor farmer's market, but we were fascinated by a cool handmade wreath display.

IMG_0337

IMG_0340

IMG_0342

IMG_0343

IMG_0344

IMG_0345

Those are dried beans. Beans!!


IMG_0346

IMG_0350

IMG_0352

Not everyone used the parking lot, alas.

IMG_0353


Merry Christmas!!


3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! (The Gardens must have been gorgeous! I enjoyed the pictures you posted.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Chirstmas...beautiful pictures. Thank you for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! The botanical gardens are so pretty; the wreaths are too fun! Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete