Greetings, internet!
I am trying to post from my iPhone. Lets hope the photos work out well. Usually I load them to Flickr then link from there (which allows me to lock them on Flickr) but I want to test how this works.
Below are some photos of the picturesque inn where we are staying, and some of the decorations and foods my parents put together for the holiday party they threw last night. It was so fun, all my cousins and their kids were there, and we had a great time catching up and telling jokes and stories.
Hope you and yours are enjoying yourselves as much as we are!










My grandparents had that ceramic tree with lights. Thanks for posting it and bringing back a great memory from the past!
ReplyDeleteMy mom has that same ceramic tree! The pierogies look sooooo good. Nothing like home cooking, eh? Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI need one of those ceramic trees!
ReplyDeleteThat icing is sitting on just the right amount of cookie.
Looks like you are having a beautiful Christmas. The Inn is really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMy mom also had one of those ceramic Christmas trees. She made it in her ceramics painting class in the 70's. I saw one at an antique shop recently and the price was $75.00...Geez.
Wishing you and your family a warm and beautiful Christmas.
I have never posted from a phone... and the decorations are beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI wanna cookie.
ReplyDelete