Twenty-two Apples.
These are all the Apple products we had in our house. We started, just a few years ago, with these two:
My husband fell for Steve Jobs' products first; I had to be prodded into each upgrade. Of course, that has ended up meaning that my husband has had the original iPod since the beginning, and I worked my way through the Shuffle, Nano and finally the iTouch.
The Nano is used still as part of our alarm clock in the bedroom, and the iTouch is attached to my stereo in my car. We had to dig the Shuffle out of a box in the office for the photo shoot. :)
After the music products, we moved onto iPhones.
Between the two of us, we have had them all. I don't know why Hubby never re-sold them when we upgraded, but it makes for an impressive collection!
Of course, since we are both in the IT industry, we have computers. Lots and lots of computers.
2 iMacs (one from the candy-colored era and one giant flatscreen from the modern era)
2 iPads. Those are mostly his; he upgraded and gave me the old one, but I don't use it very much. I like having a keyboard and a mouse when I am on a computer. :)
That little black item on the right is an AppleTV. We really love that; Apple has a lot of closed-captioned movies in their library now, so it's easy to rent and watch them again.
4 Macbooks (two are for Hubby's work)
The last item we have is a Mac Mini. It has mostly been for storage. I have a lot of photos, after all. :)
I have to admit, I did not realize we had this many until we put it all together. It's kind of embarrassing, but definitely funny. We're such nerds!
I have a shuffle like that. My sister gave it to me when she upgraded. It's a nice small music player for a workout session. You get one playlist that's the right length of time and beat and you're ready to go. I also liked that it didn't need a special cord.
ReplyDeleteI had an iPod die on me when it got wet so I'm satisfied to use a simplier device in situations where I can't be sure what the conditions will be like.
Holy cow! That is quite the collection! Way to show dedication! I have a big 8g iPod that I wear in an armband when I exercise and have had for years, but that's pretty much it for me. I'm usually the last person to get the new technology around here. ;)
ReplyDeleteWe were late to the Apple game - just got our first iPads and my first iPhone this year - but I have to say, I'm really impressed with their products. You should post that picture on Apple's Facebook page!
ReplyDeleteWhat Shelley said. Also, I think my boss rivals you. Not sure how many he has in total but probably at least as many as you do and he's just one person. If he had his way our whole company would be Mac based but there's too much specialty software that the ambulance company uses that isn't apple-compatible yet. You guys should sell those phones! I sold my 3G for exactly what I paid for it on Ebay. It sold less than an hour after I listed it!
ReplyDeleteOk......you really have Apples! And I thought I was bad. But what can I say...if you love Apple products you love apple products!
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDelete