Friday, August 24, 2012

Vacation Postcard: New Buffalo August 2012

I don't want this to be over.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Not where we stayed.

Untitled
A puppy and a little toddler. You try to resist.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
The first day we tried to go to the beach.

Untitled
Inside the Sawyer Garden Center.

Untitled
Ditto.

Untitled
Finally, the garden part!

Untitled
A minifig Pirate. Perfect.

Untitled
God, I wish this had come out better.

Untitled
Deer!

Untitled
The deer wisely chose not to come closer.

Untitled
Ambling down the street.

Untitled
Also not where we stayed.
Untitled

Untitled
Aptly named! (If you like liverwurst, which I do.)

Untitled
When it was finally hot enough and sunny enough to go to the beach.

Untitled
Everyone's favorite salad of the trip. The cherry tomatoes were so sweet and flavorful all they needed was some salt and olive oil to be finished.

Untitled
The last supper at home.

Untitled
The last dessert

Untitled
In St. Joseph, another town we will be visiting again soon. So lovely and fun!

Untitled

Untitled
Hahahaha.

Untitled
Jessie's first (and last) Big Boy!

Untitled
We especially liked the bird's nest in the sign.

Untitled
My first dune. Impressive!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Playing in the water pad in St. Joseph.

Untitled
Hubby decides to get in on the action, LOL.

Untitled

Untitled
LOL


Untitled
Where we stayed. I will miss this gorgeous house so much!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

It was a great vacation. Do I really have to go home? Do I?


8 comments:

  1. Such talent! Your photography is amazing. I love the picture of the water pad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Gorgeous pictures! You make me want to go there, wherever "there" is!

    Bob's Big Boy. Restaurant of my youth. That brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take the most gorgeous photos! I love the Elvis pirate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looking at these brings back so many memories! I used to hang out in NB every weekend way back when.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vacation pics. I want to move into that house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a nice vacation! Your first day at the beach looked like all my days at the beach on my holidays!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    Emilie
    www.liveeatsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wonder you didn't want that to end. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the colors!! I am glad you had an amazing vacation - welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete