Hello! I am back from cold and cloudy Florida! Yes, it was just my bad luck to take a trip to the Sunshine State the weekend they were having a cold snap. I have pictures and outfits to post -- although they are not discernibly different from my weekend outfits here in chilly Chicago, LOL -- but while I am still settling in I thought I would throw out a post for my completely awesome readers.
Any questions you want to ask me, or each other? Any suggestions you would like to make about the blog, or requests for entries, or if you want an update on anything I haven't been talking about lately?
The manatee is collecting the mailbag, so feel free to jump in and ask anything!
Would a manatee mailbox look out of place in Chicago? Because I kind of want one.
ReplyDeleteWe've sometimes had bad luck in Florida in January/February as well. All the same it's still warmer than it would be at home.
ReplyDeleteI guess this explains why you didn't spend the weekend cooking!
Any food inspirations from your trip?
That is quite the mailbox.
ReplyDelete