I got dressed. I wanted to try the red/orange/pink trend before it's over. Luckily I had all of this in my closet.
I ate lunch.
I took photos of my goofy cats.
Are they not the best? Emily on the left, and George on the right. They were SO excited when I stepped out on the porch for my morning photo; they both came booking over to the sliding glass door and wouldn't let the other scare them away.
After work, I got my hair colored, and did some damage buying beauty supplies: new shampoo, new conditioner masque, refill of Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, and new eyeliner. There's a couple of packages from Gap on their way too. I've missed going on a girly shopping spree!
How was your Leap Day?
I love those bright colors (and I also love the cute kitty cats)!
ReplyDeleteYou look really nice! I love the fact that Emily and George are taking such an interest. Your Emily looks a lot like my Newton....how do you not love them?!
ReplyDeleteI know, those grey kitties just kill me. She is really the funniest thing.
DeleteI'm not sure the pink/orange is going away, especially based on the dress I bought the other day. Also, I noticed there were lots of shoes with that same color combo. I'm not a fan of orange but if it's with that hot pink, I love it!
ReplyDeleteI loved that dress. You're right, it's probably not going way soon, but it was in ALL the window displays at the mall, so it is currently saturating the markey. Had to jump in while it was still uber-hot!
DeleteWhat a great scarf! The texture is especially appealing. Is it a recent acquisition? If so, I'd love to know where you got it (so I can go out and get my very own . . .)
ReplyDeleteSue, I think it was Old Navy, from the early winter, maybe? It's relatively new, so it might be around still. Check online; the scarves stay in stock there longer than in the stores.
DeleteI like pink and I like orange, but I'm not sure I'd ever wear them together. It looks good on you, though. I guess I'm not nervy enough?
ReplyDeleteLove the kitties and their attention to what you're doing. Funny!
I didn't think I would like them together either, but I have a nice collection of melon/orange sweaters right now so it seemed like it was worth trying.
DeleteTheir eagerness when I am shooting on the back porch is just so funny. They're both hams, but not like your Paco, LOL.
I haven't been by your wonderful blog for a wee while now. Am I allowed to say how well you look? And that I think you've lost weight? (I'm always tentative about complimenting people on weight loss, but since your blog is called Low Fat Dressing, I thought you'd be pleased). Love the cheery colours too.
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks! I am eating much better these days but the weight loss hasn't been significant. But it is going down! Thanks for noticing and commenting.
DeleteYou and your lunch are coordinated.
ReplyDeleteI think bright strong colors in otherwise long-sleeved clothes are a nice transition to Spring. It's not warm enough for fluffy things, a shot of light/bright color is good.
It is the mildest winter I can remember in a long, long time. This is about the weight of sweaters I have been wearing all along -- but you're dead on, it's much more fun to wear the brighter colors in the spring.
DeleteI did some Leap Day shopping too! Bought myself a new outfit to celebrate hitting the 20 pound mark and plenty of fun beauty stuff too :) What a perfect holiday for that!
ReplyDeleteThese shades of pink/orange/red look so great with your skin tone and hair! And aww, kitties!
Sometimes we just need to indulge ourselves! I hadn't realized I hadn't done so in a while. It felt nice!
DeleteIs Emily a blue? She's gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete