Ok, maybe I have been a little spoiled; the last couple of years it has become a regular thing for my mother-in-law (with the help of my fashionable sister-in-law) to buy me an infinity scarf for Christmas and/or my birthday, so I now have a small but lovely collection of them. Don't get me wrong, I looooove my scarf collection, but these days it is definitely the infinity style that I keep reaching for again and again.


As I said on Angie's post, what I like about them is the way they lay flat on my chest, and that there aren't edges or fringe to deal with.


They work for business casual and for casual. And they're so pretty!


They're just fun!
They're Spidey and Elvis approved!
Do you wear infinity scarves? Why or why not?
I don't own any but it's not because I don't like them. I just haven't bought a scarf lately.
ReplyDeleteMy Mom is a big scarf-giver and I've been dropping serious hints to her about it.
One thing that I've considered is that you could change the drape of it by pinning it to your dress or blouse and then it would be a bit different.
I can't believe it, but I don't own any, and I really should because it's the ends and the fringe on other scarves that drive me batty!
ReplyDeleteHey if Spidey and Elvis approve, I have nothing to say !
ReplyDeletehaha, just kidding.
I actually do not favor any, but in my particular case I like the infinity one because the odds of me dropping it are lower and also because when it's really cold I used them as a hoodie :)