Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello, MONDAY.




The flamingo and I are here to bid a fond farewell to another LOFT sweater. This sunny yellow was a find at the LOFT Outlet this spring; it's been a fun addition in many outfits, but it's falling apart like the teal one was last week. The fabric is pilling and I just found a small hole on the band. Plus, it's getting too stretched out and wrinkly. Farewell, little yellow sweater!




Old Navy dress, Natari necklace, cream cami, black DSW sandals, LOFT Outlet sweater.

++++++

Daily Food Tracker: Monday
Breakfast: tomato and blue cheese frittata (it is really tasty, thank goodness)
Snack: vanilla yogurt and strawberries/raspberries
Lunch: turkey on flat sandwich with sprouts, laughing cow cheese and muffaletta, red pepper strips
Snack: Girl Scout trefoil shortbread cookies, the rest of the strawberries and raspberries
Dinner: grilled chicken breast cut up on a hotdog bun, grilled cauliflower and carrots
Snack: shortbread cookies, skim milk


Sorry I don't have more to say. It's Monday. Yay?


5 comments:

  1. I hate to say goodbye to my old favorites too. But now there's a spot in your closet - time to shop : >

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be the 3 or 4th thing you've bought at the Loft that's fallen apart on you.

    You know how often you've worn the things and how much stress they've had in the laundry. Do you feel like the Loft gives a good value?

    I like that dress a lot. It seems like it'll go into fall nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, too bad about that sweater - it's such a great color for you!

    I was thinking the same thing as Rose about the quality of Loft cardigans. I have a ton of cardigans from Target that have been washed and worn many, many times over the past couple of years, and they still hold up. Just saying, maybe look into other options on cardigans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad about the demise of the sweaters, but hey - you NEED to shop now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grey and yellow always catch my attention - it's such a beautiful color combo :)
    I am planning in cleaning out my closet soon (i always say the same) and on that cleaning I hope to get rid of unworn jackets and cardis - or so I say.

    ReplyDelete