
Dresses! Hurray!
The new: Target Merona print knit dress, Kohls Lauren Conrad short cardigan with bow.
The old: Aquatalia Jacks nude suede spring boots, Oroblu nude fishnet stockings.
The comments I got on the boots ranged from teasing me about "working the corner" to unabashed gushing over their cuteness. I ignored the former, and appreciated the latter. I love these boots, but like the Ann Taylor tweed flats, they have a limited season span. I'll be workin' em while I can!

Wish I had gotten another shot of the outfit with the cardigan unbuttoned; the top of the dress is so flattering. And worked on why my face is so ruddy, LOL. Still working out the kinks in the new camera and the height of where I will place it, etc.
I've been on a sandal spree, and once my Target order arrives, will have to make some hard decisions about which to keep. But these are a definite keeper. My hunt for all-day walking Privos is over!

(Yes, those are Privos. I was thinking I would get a sneaker style. Now I don't have to!)

I have the exact same Target dress! I bought it last week while I was supposed to be buying toilet paper. Woops. Target is so dangerous like that.
ReplyDeleteAnd the Privos are definitely a good buy - I have a similar pair that I bought last spring, and I wore them everywhere over the summer.
Love them sandals! They're very elegant and that red toe-polish is vavavoom! Beautiful. xo
ReplyDeleteThe Clark Laguna Reefs are "haute" and I love them. You have such good taste in putting together ensembles. :)
ReplyDeleteThose boots are so very cute.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could wear boots but the weather is WAY too hot. I have 2 pairs and I usually wear them when I travel to cooler places-