What 5 Spring Trends will I be rocking this year?
1. Wedge sandals. Platforms, espadrilles, nudes, platforms -- all of them. I am in heaven! Funny, I've actually been wearing them for the last few summers; that style is always the one I gravitate to, to Shopping Friend's dismay (LOL, the look on her face when I bought a couple pairs of them at Clarks a few years back!) I prefer to think of myself as forward-looking, but I am sure it was more like dated and out-of-style. But now I am back in sync! ;-D
I already own these Clark Laguna Reefs from last year, and have been seeing them everywhere this year. So they will come in handy again!

(P.S. They are at 6pm right now for $39.41 in many colors and sizes. Unbelievably comfortable!)
2. Flared jeans. I love my Gap Long and Leans so much, I am even contemplating getting them in white! My God, I missed that silhouette during the skinny jean phase (which I also still like, but my eye will always prefer a bootcut.)
3. Florals, gingham and stripes. You know how I love my patterns!
(My Elle top is a knit in a slightly different shape, but you get the idea.)
4. Bright colored purse. The Lucky Hobo went back, but I am still on the hunt for a bright purse. Red is my preference, but then Ebates sent a 25% off coupon for Kate Spade bags, and now I am drooling over this ostrich one in blue or yellow.
5. Cute tops to go with all my pants. A couple of years ago, it was impossible to find any cute blouses and tops. Now they are everywhere you turn! I am scooping up all I can while the getting is good.

What about you? What are you wearing this spring? Have you added any new details, colors, can't-live-without items to your closet?


Well, I do not want to sound snobby but for me its always spring and summer. Well its more like hell outside and fall-winter inside my office.
ReplyDeleteHowever I do bring in certain items when it stops raining, like espadrilles ...