Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Target: Cute spring items!

I am ready for spring, at least in terms of outerwear. Thank you, Target.

yellow

A yellow trench. So, so, so cute. I ordered this one and the 'teardrop blue', and Hubby and I unequivocally liked the yellow. Perfect for weekends and casual days. Lots of great colors to choose from, only online!

For dressier days, I got this thinner one in earth gray. Love all the details!

grey

grey detail

Comes in black, grey, pebble, and an interesting rusty brown.

Lastly, I went to Target to try some red patent bow flats I had seen on another blog, but I tried these cut-out wedges instead. Surprisingly comfortable as long as I went up a half-size, far more than the bow flats. I really liked the red ones, but I was eying the yellows too.

red

The trenches I have already and will get some photos of them in the coming weeks as the weather gets warmer. I'm still waiting on the flat for now, but they were pretty comfy so I don't think I will wait forever.

Now, if only they had better tops. Target tops have been so disappointing the last couple of seasons. Here's hoping summer and spring is better!

5 comments:

  1. i just got those shoes in yellow and im loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target is a little out of my way but I always find something good there. But thanks for the reminder that they have an online store too. Love the yellow trench!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been cleaning out my closet in preparation for a trip to the consignment store for spring clothes! I love the yellow trench.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Target for lightweight jackets - I got a gorgeous orange one a few years ago that I still wear all the time. Love those shoes - probably going to get them in the bronzy-pewtery metallic! (Tried them on last week; super-comfy.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen what kind of lining is in the raincoats? (not a fan of cotton linings. I need to be able to slip and slide my arms in and out). How's the sizing and I often feel that Target is either on size or smaller for my comfort level.

    (the girl with the broad sholders and long arms)

    Gail

    ReplyDelete