
This is Prevage anti-aging eye serum from Elizabeth Arden. It is a wonderful product, silky and rich with collagen, and it has done a fantastic job of filling in the wrinkles around my eyes. They're still there, of course -- Mother Nature will not be defeated in the end -- but they look like pretty laugh lines, not dry cracks in a desert floor.
I was talked into buying it after a makeup session (free with facial) at my salon, and I haven't regretted it. But it was $98 freaking dollars, so when they said just use a small dab every day you can bet your bippy I listened. The bottle lasted me 3 months.
Just before buying the Prevage, I had purchased another eye serum from Target's Up brand, and of course I moved it aside to use the pricier, better product. I am a sucker for the upsell! When the Prevage was gone, I hesitated on buying another one; the price tag just seemed too high. So I brought the Target bottle back to the forefront and gave it a try.
It is the same damned product.
Obviously, it is not exactly the same. But it's got the same silky texture and it gives me the same results. Feels exactly the same on my fingertips and under my eyes.
And it only costs $13. Target up & up Eye Lifting Serum. Get it.

(No one paid me for this review. All my own opinion, bleep boop beep!)
No freaking way!!! Dang. I'm putting that on my list (which will make even more sense once you read my post tomorrow,lol).
ReplyDeleteHey You...Thanks for sharing..I will be at Tar J tomorrow and have this on my list...You rock...
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU for your honest, pocketbook-friendly opinion. To borrow your phrase--you can bet your bippy I'm gonna get me some of that! :)
ReplyDeleteI know with the fancy products! I got talked into Prevage once as well. I'm back to a no-name that works as well, although I may have to give the Target brand a try! Thanks for the review.
ReplyDeleteMore...I went to Tar-J and found the eye cream..While I was looking, I compared it to PRO-X and the ingredients were absolutely the same...Is this a new line of Target?...havn't heard of it...THX again...
ReplyDelete98.00 for a cosmetic? Wow! I always thought Clinique was swanky but totally worth it for such great products. I'll check out the Target product to avoid the dreaded "dry cracks in a desert floor" look. Love that expression!
ReplyDeleteActually I'd hesitate over $13.
ReplyDeleteNext time I see it I'll think "could be $98" and see if that helps!
I sometimes troll the cosmetics they jumble up in the back of Marshalls. I've picked up eye creams there, usually with foreign language labels that I liked.
Great striped top!! It's fabulous on you.
ReplyDelete