Monday, March 14, 2011

Drive-by!

Hello, I am here! I did go to the ball, and I did have a marvelous time! The photo post will have to wait until tonight or tomorrow; I spent most of yesterday resting and trying to gear up for heading back to work, and I'm not gonna lie, I am still pretty beat.

Also, it was my birthday yesterday. It was a nice, quiet one after a big day beforehand. And that was just fine by me. :)

But I did not forget you guys! I'll be back with more to tell later. Hang tight!

6 comments:

  1. Your Blog is beautiful and you too! I love so much your skill in mixing and matching colours. You're my definitive inspiration! Huggies from Italy,
    Lia
    ps. sorry for my English!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated!
    how lovely to be able to both get all dressed up AND have a quiet birthday, all in one weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my hero for sucking it up and going to ball - take it easy and recover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! Glad to hear you had a great time at the ball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Looking forward to hearing (and seeing) all about the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Can't wait for the pictures! Happy Bday, missy!

    ReplyDelete