Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekend wear

Oh boy, I have been having fun with all my new fall wear! Shopping Friend prompted me tonight to post some of them.

This was Saturday, out shopping at the outlet mall.

DSC_7377

(I was restrained, only picked up some pants and a new black dress. You will soon see why I liked it!)

Miss Emily wasn't quite ready to make her internet debut, but she was considering it!

DSC_7382

DSC_7381

DSC_7378

New army green open cardigan from Gap, peach flower graphic tee from Target, coral cotton scarf from Kohls (SYC item, rarely worn), Kut from the Kloth skinny jeans from Nordstrom, brown suede clogs from DSW.

Later than night we went out with Shopping Friend and her new beau for dinner.

DSC_7385

Same jeans and clogs, brown twist-neck tee from Loft, gold J Crew Outlet necklace, cranberry Acxess cardigan from Kohls, my beloved brown patent Coach bag.

I love how rich the brown and cranberry are against each other.

DSC_7387

7 comments:

  1. Which Kut from the Kloth skinny jeans did you buy...Kut from the Kloth Skinny jeans 279853 or
    Kut from the Kloth skinny stretch jeans 301641...these are at Nordies...
    I love the ones in your picture and when I went to order...I found there are two...Confused about which to order?...THX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these looks are great for you! I wouldn't have thought of combining the cranberry & brown, but they WORK well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a cute kitty! (Really, I am sitting here cooing at the sceen - I'm so pathetic).

    You look awesome - love your clogs and that burgundy shade is fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the green with the coral. That scarf should be more worn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a pair of clogs, Me Too, that are super cute.....studded, suede and have your name written all over them. They come in black and a taupe color (which you already have this color) that would go beautifully with the new jeans you are going to order! I saw them and thought to myself "Kristen!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to Kohl's the other day, specifically looking for the cranberry colored cardigan you were wearing in this post! And I was lucky enough to find it. Can't wait for the weather to cool down enough to wear it. I'll tell you, too, that I found an absolutely GORGEOUS Apt 9 brand scarf that has the same cranberry color, as well as a lot of other deep jewel tones. Couldn't find it online, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie, the number in my KK jeans are:
    Style:KP488MA5, cut: 72901.
    I don't have the receipt anymore so I am not sure of the Nordstrom SKU, sorry!

    SF, I am already reconsidering the black clogs. But I also saw another pair of Dansko's that I really like too. I will email you for your opinion!

    ReplyDelete