Thanks to Kimberly and some digging around Flickr, I figured out what I did wrong with the photos.
Suit Up now has all its photos back, if you want to take a look. I will be fixing the other entries later tonight. (D'oh!)
I'll be adding any new ones with a private permission so hopefully this won't happen again. Let this be a lesson to you, Flickr people: NEVER change your permissions after you have posted a link to your photos anywhere or you are sunk. Whoops!
Every time I've tried to experiment with this software, it's been a disaster. I'm better off just doing the same thing again ...and again... and again.
ReplyDeleteOh, I've had Flickr for years and have loved it, but I've never done a mass change like that. I should have known it would change all the URLs. I am just glad I stopped at only converting a month back. Yikes!
ReplyDelete