Sunday, July 18, 2010

Suit up!

Had some big meetings to attend this week, so it was time for some fast upscaling of some outfits. I don't want to buy a full suit at this size (and they are impossible to find last-minute anyway) so it was jackets to the rescue!

Thursday: (headless due to a hair tragedy)
DSC_6227


Pinks and browns, how fun! Forth & Towne cropped striped jacket, pink LOFT tee, brown Merona Fit skirt, brown bejeweled DSW flats. I was out at a hospital all day so flats it had to be!

I'm adding in this photo so you can all be entertained by my sad photography lately. I think the patio is just too small to get the angle of the shot that I want. This one is obviously too far away. LOL!

DSC_6224


Hee!


Friday:

Ooops, I did it again.


DSC_6240 copy

DSC_6240

Okay, then I moved.

DSC_6243

Turquoise blazer from Talbots, grey tie-dyed LOFT t-shirt, black Merona Fit skirt, black patent peep-toe Liz Claiborne heels. I LOVE this new t-shirt!

DSC_6244

Saturday:
DSC_6246

Yes, that reads Saturday. I took that shot at 6:30 in the morning, then headed out for a big all-day meeting. Isn't that top awesome? Target, can you believe it?

DSC_6249

I love the pink of the Talbots jacket but I have to figure out how to take better shot so it doesn't look as boxy. It was very pretty and comfortable for the day's events.

Today I have been in a t-shirt and thick jersey casual shorts all day. I earned the break!

7 comments:

  1. I can't see any photos but the first one here (and I love the pink/brown mix).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they all look fine for suit-y business attire.

    The pink with that great patterned t underneath is my favorite of the group.

    Even though everybody says you can mixed suit tops and bottoms with other things I always feel weird wearing parts of a matched suit with anything else so separates are my preferred mode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of what you wore on Saturday.... its so perfect I want to be your neighbor and steal it from you. I guess that would not make me a nice neighbor...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice jackets! I think you might be able to belt the bottom one on the outside if you wanted? Not sure what fabric? Do you have a link/sku as to which jackets those are?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that I can see the pix...you look great! I love these looks. Cool, comfortable, put together, NOT boring, professional.

    Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady, you look FABULOUS! LOVE every singel outfit. Now go kick some tail :)

    ReplyDelete