
Look! I am outdoors! I am going to have to play around with the right spot for a while (my teeny porch gets a lot of sun in the morning) but I am loving being able to try some outdoor photos for a while. I am just as sick of the corner of my husband's office as I am sure you all are.
This one is better to see the details, but I think I look almost like I was Photoshopped in due to the strange light. I will work on it.

This was an outfit I wore a couple of weekends ago and never snapped a photo so it is making its debut on the blog now. :) I don't know why I never thought about putting this pretty blue cropped Talbots sweater with this Daisy Fuentes Kohls dress, but I love them together! I've had them both since last year, what the heck took me so long? Anyway, I added a cream Caslon camisole to cover the cleavage, and therefore some brown cropped leggings to keep the camisole in place. My bronze BOC sandals and a gold-and-yellow stone long necklace finished it. I felt so summery and relaxed all day!
+++++
Yesterday's bento (from Laptop Lunches, if you missed the link last night):

From top left:
strawberries
key lime nonfat yogurt
TLC Kashi honey sesame crackers (eaten as snack)
almonds (snack)
natural peanut butter (snack)
turkey and swiss on whole grain bread
According to the Abs Diet, that's 4 powerfoods for lunch and 2 as snacks. I am supposed to have 2-5 powerfoods per meal. Getting better at this!
Now I just have to incorporate more Dupa Project during the week...
Wow! I love this post! You're outside! And your bento box is rad! It's just so much sunny fun!
ReplyDeleteYou look SO blonde! Not that that's a bad thing, of course, you are a gorgeous blonde. Just so much more so in the out of doors! Anyhoodle, I love the color palette here - gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great outfit! And your hair (color & style) are most attractive. Keep up that healthy eating, girl!
ReplyDeleteGreat combo with the dress and cardi - you have such fun with color! A question about the bento box - do the little containers come with lids? If not, doesn't the yogurt slide out?
ReplyDeleteCute outfit! I like your bento box mix - excellent selection of whole foods!
ReplyDelete