Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Monday: Grumpy, the least-fun Dwarf

Hello internet! I was away all weekend, and spontaneously took the time off from posing for outfit photos too. And I managed to not get one from Thursday's regular outfit as well. Sorry!

But I forced myself back into the swing of it on Monday, or I was worried it would be weeks before I did. I don't know what the matter is with me, but I am in a horrible mood and not liking anything I own, and especially how it fits. (Hmm, well that part is easy to deduce why. Time to get serious again!)

DSC_5834

Anyway, it was freezing and threatening rain on Monday, so I bundled up. Long-sleeved Alfani patterned dress, brown swirly-patterned tights, brown Franco Sarto riding boots, Old Navy denim jacket, and two necklaces, pearls and a gold-and-yellow-stone one from J Crew Outlet. I have to tell you that as much as I like this dress, it is really depressing that it is still cold enough to wear in mid-May. I want to wear cute light spring stuff!

Ugh. Like I said, I am GRUMPY. Too much time away; getting back to real life is such a hard adjustment sometimes. I will be better tomorrow, promise!

5 comments:

  1. Cheer up! You look super cute. Your in Chicago area right? Well, I'm in the Twin Cities and it was gorgeous here Monday so hopefully that will be on its way to you for Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you pair a denim jacket with a dress - so daring!

    I would be grumpy if it was still cold in May - enough with the winter, already! Hope both the weather and your mood improves soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also in a "I hate everything" phase, but fortunately I managed to snag a bunch of thrifted wears (all in creams and whites for summer!) to snap myself out of it. Might I suggest a little thrifting trip? New goods on the cheap! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the denim vest over the dress! So creative. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better now. Surely having a dress as reliable and fab as that one helps??

    ReplyDelete