Monday, I went with a spring version of my purple-and-brown Connexions dress, adding a cream BR cardigan and purple ragged-edge Loft tee underneath.

Since it was still a bit cold, I was able to wear my purple cabled tight one more time before they shredded, and my burgundy Franco Sarto patent booties.

++++++
Today I wore my grey jersey princess dress with a slate-blue cascading cardigan. By midday it was just...hot out. Like, real spring! And I was sick of all the dark neutrals in my closet, so I stopped at Target and Kohls during my lunch hour and went a little bit insane. I now own six pretty print knit dresses in all different colors, although mostly in the same shape. It's so funny, Daddy Likey and Sal and Erin all talked about stock-piling multiples today, and there I was buying up a bunch of that very thing. But does it count as a multiple if they're all different dresses? It feels like it does...
Not that it matters in the end: they all got the thumbs-up from Hubby, none of them were more than $30, and they're all adorable and perfect for the next couple of seasons. I'm keeping 'em!
++++++
The best news of the day is that I found my backup camera battery. So it's back to real pictures again tomorrow, and just in time!
Bummer about your charger. I was hot today too. And I think we have very similar booties. Great minds. Cute dress!
ReplyDeleteOoh, you look great in that cardigan, though. Sneaky little kitty! I remember those days from when I had a cat....I miss him!
ReplyDeletexx
As I commented on Erin's post, since I try to limit my wardrobe shopping to thrift stores, I don't have the "multiple factor" to worry about one way or another. I can see advantages if ones budget supports it though....
ReplyDeleteGlad you found your battery - although the picture looked fine! Since I take ALL my pictures in the mirror using my cell phone (very unprofessional, I know) I was rather comforted by your temporary inconvenience :)
Totally looking forward to seeing all your new dresses! You look lovely in these colors.
ReplyDeleteJust came across your blog for the first time and I love your outfit, also love your purple tights and shoes together totally amazing!
ReplyDeleteby the way have you heard of the new fashion website called dalancefashion.com? You should make a profile on it! I was reading your information and it seems like you might like it! i dont work for it or anything just think its quite cool
Check out my blog! http://modedevoted.blogspot.com/ Im trying to get a few more followers, so if you have time please add me :) just followed you and looking forward to seeing more posts
Also do you have a stand/tripod to take your pics? They look great. Or does someone take them for you? Im thinking I should invest in one.
ps love your stlye
Hannah xx
I adore that print dress; I want one!
ReplyDeletePretty. I love the dress, and I really like the white - its a nice change from the fall/winter colors we have been wearing.
ReplyDeleteThanks all!
ReplyDeleteRebecca, LOL, I took photos in my mirror for ages before I realized how easy the self-timer was on my camera. Now it drove me crazy to go back to the mirror! :)
Hannah thanks for the rec! I will check out the site and your blog. I do normally use a tripod and a self-timer. I am a hobbyist photographer so I have some nice equipment I don't use enough.
Onto all my fun new spring dresses. Lots and lots of patterns to come!
eeeh I really dig the plumy tones and shoes with a light sweater. I totally am going to steal this look from you. Also the other day your green water post was INSANE (I havent had a computer for a week I am so behind!)
ReplyDelete