
Does it really matter what else I wore? Look at that pretty brooch! I scooped it up from Julia's sales blog Shop Exile Style for $5 (for both sweet blue ones). I needed a brooch, and now I have two.
Anyway, the rest of the outfit was a suit. It was the pretty Forth & Towne suit with the ribbon waist, but still a suit. I've got three, and they're all black. Maybe that will be one of my splurges when I get back to goal, to get a grey or navy suit. Goodness knows I will be in these meetings a lot more these days!

The top is new from Target. Pretty ruffled neckline, pretty grey pattern. I didn't check it in the mirror before I snapped the photo so the ruffle was flipped out, but trust me, it's pretty.

Hunh. All those pretty items, but I didn't actually feel very pretty. Looking at the photos now, I think it has to do with the sleeve length; they're 3/4-length but they're too short. I look like Gigantor!*
(*Slight exaggeration for dramatic effect.)
But the clothes sure were pretty! So where the shoes; even George agrees.
That blouse looks great! I'm going to have to check it out next time I'm there.
ReplyDeleteYes! Pretty, pretty pretty. Love all the items. And still missing F and T. :-/ Their stuff is really holding up nicely too. Grrr.
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are yum!
ReplyDeleteI love the fabulous ribbon theme you've got going on here! It's really subtle and cool!
ReplyDeletePretty is a good word. Love the pin and the blouse.
ReplyDeleteI love the jacket with the ribbon detail. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't feel pretty. You certainly looked pretty. (in a power-suit kind of way)
ReplyDeleteThe shoes are to die for! I want them! I want them!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! So great! The brooch looks so wonderful on that jacket, and it's just glittering away! I'm sorry you weren't feeling it, but you LOOKED like you were, and what's that they say? Fake it til you make it! I think you look awesome.
ReplyDeletexx
I love the detail on this suit - the ribbon is so pretty. Suits tend to be boring - but the suit detail and your pretty accessories really make a lovely look.
ReplyDeletePretty shoes indeed! I love those!
ReplyDelete