Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Monday: Headless, and Haircut Ideas

DSC_4578

Just another bad-hair day shot, nothing to worry about! Actually, my hair is almost grown out enough to head back to my regular stylist and try again with a new cut. I've been looking at cuts in magazines and online, and I think I found the one I want; it looks terrible on her because it is such a jarring change from her long luscious brown curls, but I think Katherine McPhee's new short bob will be perfect on me. I particularly like how it looks on the side with the part (her left); that's always the side that is the worst for me, and I haven't yet found a way to get it cut that doesn't make me crazy. Maybe going with the long layers well below the ear is the answer.

Wish this was taken closer

A little too mushroom-head-ish here

If I ever star in a rock video, it's good to know I can style it appropriately

If I blow it smooth and flat-iron it, which will never happen

Super matted-down, also not a style I would ever wear

For when I win my Oscar

A-HA!! This is the one in US Magazine that got me rolling on the idea. I could totally wear this style every day, don't you think?



ANYWAY.

I did manage to get one yesterday with better current hair, although not with the best pose.

DSC_4580

Cranberry short-sleeved sweater, Ann Taylor Factory
black stretch cami, Forth & Towne
black jersey dress with lantern sleeves, ATL
black/silver belt, AT Factory
grey striped Spanx, Nordstrom Rack
grey fabric bow booties, Naturalizer

5 comments:

  1. I think a cut like that could probably work really well on you.

    Oh, and I love your cranberry cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that would look fabulous on you! I love love love your booties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you will choose the perfect haircut.
    Love that outfit especially because I can copy it(LOL).
    Hope you are having a great thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab! And I think the haircut would look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit on you! I love the red cardi!

    I think that hairdo would look good on you! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete