Holy cow, where did this week go? I only posted twice this entire week, and now I am about to do two posts just today! I will post more consistently this week, and hopefully not fall as far behind on reading blogs as I did; I lost all my open tabs and my history of blogs I had been visiting so I wasn't able to catch up on the last of them, sorry.
So...onward! How did I do on my goals this week?
1. Attend WW meetings every week without skipping any.
Good meeting topic this week, about sustaining motivation through the holidays. I am almost at the end of my 16-week commitment challenge, and I'm starting to think of what I want my goals in my next challenge to be. Even though I haven't completely achieved these, I know I have to pick new ones or I will get bored and give up. And I have achieved this one, which was the main thing I wanted to turn into an automatic routine. For the next set, "attending weekly meetings" won't even be a goal because it IS a habit now.
The others, well, I will be coming up with new ways to continue to work on them.
2. Exercise 4 days a week minimum.
Oh boy, have I let this slide. I did turn on the Wii though, and I'm about to do another routine on it this morning. Slowly but surely this will come back. I need it to; I need my hips and waist smaller again!
3. Count my points in my Tracker.
I got a little sloppy about tracking on the day it was happening, but I kept going, and I will keep going.
4. Cut back on the alcohol to 1-2 drinks a week.
I did very well on this until last night. Heh.
This week is going to be fine, but this weekend I am going out West to see my family, including my parents, so...we'll see. I do intend to get back into the oyga groove before I go so I will know the moves I can do there as my morning exercise. I really enjoy exercising out there.
Good for you for looking forward at a new goal. I also liked the topic this week - I'm motivated to fit into my party clothes, and also to get my 1 year key for maintaining my weight.
ReplyDeleteHave you tried the incline pushups? :)
You sound very motivated to exercise. That's great, and I hope you are successful!
ReplyDeleteI am realizing that I truly need to cut back on the junk that I eat. I just let the carbs sneak in without realizing it, and I say "yes" to too many office snacks. It's adding up and taking a toll.
Sheila, those are excellent goals! Mine is simple: to fit back into the new pants and dresses that are staring at me in dismay in my closet. I just bought them the last few months and they're already too snug. Uh oh!
ReplyDeleteKari, I've already gotten 3 days in on the new Wii, so that's a win in my book.