Monday, November 2, 2009

16-Week Commitment Challenge: Week 11 complete

I knew there was something I wanted to post yesterday! At least I remembered this morning. Let's just jump right in and see how I did with my goals this week.

1. Attend WW meetings every week without skipping any.
Strangely enough, I toyed with the idea of not attending this week, mainly because it was my "womantimes" and I knew I wasn't going to have a loss like I wanted to. But it's at those moments of weakness when I am glad I made this commitment; I may waver on getting the eating and exercising goals completed each week, but I will not allow myself to miss a meeting.

I am glad I went; apparently there is a new deal for Lifetime members. I only need to pay $10 instead of $12 as long as I come every week. Even more incentive not to miss!

2. Exercise 4 days a week minimum.
And this is my downfall right now. Hmmm. I have no out-of-office meetings this week, so it's time to fold exercise back into my daily routine.

3. Count my points in my Tracker.
The journaling has continued, hurray! I didn't do it this weeked -- and I definitely should have picked it up on Sunday and perhaps done less damage -- but once I get it all written down I am sure the horror of seeing what I ate will get me on track for the rest of the week.

Stupid Halloween bite-size candy bars.

4. Cut back on the alcohol to 1-2 drinks a week.
Went out to celebrate a friend's birthday at a fabulous fancy French restaurant on Saturday night, and I had a beer at the bar and a glass of wine with dinner, but other than that, I was good. The food was divine, as well; I obviously was not on plan for that, but I tried to make smart choices when I could. That side dish of roasted Brussels sprouts was heavenly; it was made with cippolini onions, bacon and red grapes! Unbelievable.

I have my work cut out for me this week. I really want a loss again this Saturday. I can do it!

3 comments:

  1. you are doing steller :) It takes real commitment, which is what you have! It doesn't matter if you fall off the horse once in a while, it matters that you keep getting back on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those Halloween bite-sized candies get me every time too!! >:O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both! I brought in the Halloween candy to work today so that's over. I'm just moving forward as best as I can!

    ReplyDelete