
Yet another photo in which I am upstaged by my cat. Ha!
Oh my god, he is just too much. He hasn't quite figured out there's a camera across the room, but he knows I'm in here posing and he just HAS to be there to watch. He's hilarious.
Okay, back to the outfit. Not so sure the grey plaid-pattern tights worked in the photo, but they were less noticeable in real life. Otherwise, I loved the cowboy feel of this!

Black Talbots reversible top, low side in front (worn Monday, Wednesday)
black ATL pocket knit dress (worn Monday)
mustard yoked Halogen sweater
red-gold cotton paisley scarf
reversible ATF belt (worn Tuesday)
grey Vera Wang tights
black Vince Camuto boots
Oh, you wore mustard! My favorite!
ReplyDeleteI actually really like the blue-grey tights, especially since they kind of echo the color tone of the mustard and the muted red scarf, and the black just makes the colors pop.
You are looking fantastic in dresses all week, Kristen.
Ooh, I really like this outfit - this is my new favourite, I think. Ha, you, me and Kari have all done variations on red and yellow in our outfits this week.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing your kitty in the pictures. :)
This outfit is verrry nice... I like it alot. I have seen some lovely mustard lately in he blogosphere- must be a fall color!
ReplyDeleteAnd BTW - your cat is hilarious.
Kari, my mustard twin! Thanks for the nod about the tights; maybe it was the echo that appealed to me.
ReplyDeleteSheila, thanks! I think you and Kari did much better on the reds than I did, but I do love my yellow!
Bianca, I am a huge yellow fan, and mustard is a great fall version of it. I think my cat knows he is becoming internet-famous, so he keeps trying to outdo himself. :)
I agree with Sheils this is my favourite so far. The yellow cardigan and the scarf make it for me.
ReplyDeletei think all of the elements in this outfit make it divine! i like it. i like a lot.
ReplyDeleteI like this outfit alot- love the belt that cinches you in :)
ReplyDelete