
You, the imaginary pixel people on the internet, are the only ones who know I wore this sweater two days in a row. Don't tell anyone! :)
Today was all repeats: the aubergine sheath, mustard yoked sweater, multi-stone 3-in-1 necklace, black Vince Camuto boots. I added a pair of purple patterned Vera Wang tights; I try to stay away from colored tights, but this was a subtle color that matched my dress nicely. Unfortunately they were cheaply made and pilled up around the thigh the first day. Ah well.
I will do a thinky-thoughts post about the challenge tomorrow, along with a final photo of the real set of items I wore this week. This was a challenge that stretched me in ways I didn't expect, both good and bad. But I like it a lot!
Hee, George is so funny.
ReplyDeleteI like how you've buttoned the cardi different to get a new silhouette. I've liked all of your outfits this week, Kristen.
Glad you enjoyed the challenge and hope George did too.
ReplyDelete