
If I could draw big sparkly hearts around this dress, I would. I am completely in love with the colors -- the purples aren't coming out as much in this shot, but they go so perfectly with the teals and blues it makes me grin every time I look at it. It fits like a dream, it's pretty and professional and the knit drapes well and doesn't cling.
I've worn it more than any other piece of clothing I've bought since losing weight, and I am so delighted that it still fits. Today was the first time I've been able to wear it without a cardigan over it, and I discovered that the sleeves have adorable little gathers in the middle. I never knew that!
Dress: AB Studio, Kohls
Shoes: black peeptoe cloth wedges with ankle straps, ATL
Camisole: blue Caslon, Nordstroms
Also, why am I am on a shopping ban right now? Why, why, why? Waaaaaaant.
No comments:
Post a Comment